Be Eternally Youthful With Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum - Lifestyle Asia

In a perfect marriage of science and nature, Dior has created the brainchild for eternally youthful eyes

The eyes can say a lot about a person. Every longing gaze, every crease, and every quick glance tells us what someone is thinking, how they’re feeling, and what wisdom lies deep behind them. With a hundred expressions and movements a minute, our eyes are easily the most active part of our bodies. As we react to everything we see through our eyebrows and the muscles around our eyes, these are the areas that show the most signs of stress. Even as soon as your late 20s and early 30s, wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet, and tear troughs can already appear. In search of the fountain of youth, Dior has turned to a fusion of science and nature, and created what is essentially an elixir to attain eternally youthful eyes.

The eyes have it

Dior’s Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum is the be-all and end-all of eyecare. It claims to make your eyes look four years younger in just four weeks. A total of 92% of its ingredients are of natural origin, while the remaining 8% guarantee stability and sensoriality. Three active ingredients play key roles in remedying the signs of aging. At the heart of the formula lies the longoza. This extraordinary, revitalizing ingredient is the secret to the regenerative power of the Super Potent Eye Serum. Translated into “eternal” from its homeland, Madagascar, the longoza extract works deeply into the skin of the eye area to target signs of aging. Active rye extract in the formula tightens and firms the delicate tissue around the eyes, making it look more toned and tauter, and the acetylated hyaluronic acid helps maintain hydration. This plumping effect can be instantly seen and felt, resulting in smoothed fine lines and a more awake look.

Ageless in no time

These three natural components make up the exceptional potion of the Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum, but it’s the magic wand that makes the serum mystically effective. The dual-patented applicator visibly reverses the hands of time with just one massage. The flexible neck is a stylish high-tech tool, and as gentle and intuitive on the skin as a massage. It enables 360° application to every millimeter of the eye up the brow bone. Regardless of your eye shape, the application feels natural, sensorial and comfortable. The applicator glides over the skin in an optimal fashion without any bumps, pulling, or rubbing.

At the head of the Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum is the 360 CRYO-FLEX applicator that mechanically stimulates the skin. It has seven micro-waves whose contours act according to the principles of acupressure, yielding an instant smoothing effect. The eye area is instantly lifted, fine lines are flatted, and eye bags are decongested. The high-tech head is also made of zamac, a thermo-active alloy known for its thermal properties. It absorbs the skin’s calories on contact, and the cutaneous temperature drops several degrees. In addition to an instant decongesting action, this mini thermal shock helps firm the skin. 

Visibly remain in the prime of your life with ever-young eyes. Stop the ticking of the clock with Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum.

Priced at ₱4,600, the new Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum is available at all Dior Beauty Boutiques or shop conveniently from your home with Dior’s complimentary delivery service. For inquiries, please call 0906-288-8780. To learn more about Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum, visit Dior’s website or follow them on Facebook and Instagram

Download this month's LIFESTYLE ASIA digital copy from:
Order your print copy of this month's LIFESTYLE ASIA Magazine:
Subscribe via [email protected]
ADVERTISEMENT